Sunday, December 6, 2009

What We’ve Been Up To….

My handsome boys in their Sunday best

 DSC02016 DSC02017 DSC02019

Max “playing” with the cat…

DSC02020 DSC02021

      

BUSTED!

DSC02022 

A few weeks ago I watched my friend Crystal’s little boy.  I went to switch laundry really quickly and came back to find the boys had found the left over Halloween Candy. 

Max and his partner in crime, Noah….

 DSC02030 DSC02032   

Max is officially a forward facing passenger:)  Texas is now recommending children stay rear facing until 2!!  We gave it our best try, but it is just unreasonable to expect a toddler to stay rear facing that long!  He was starting to be difficult in the car, plus I think he was getting car sick.  There were a few times that he threw up after we had driven for a longer time.  So I give in.  And I have to say, I love it!  It is so nice to be able to look back to see him and hand him things if he needs something.  And as you can see by the picture, Max loves it too!  He is so much more comfortable.  I don’t think he had fallen asleep in his new big boy car seat since we got it.  This was the first day he was forward facing.

photo (1) 

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I LOVE those pictures of Noah and Max! So cute! Tayla always says, "Mommy, Noah has only one friend, and that's baby Max!" lol, I guess she is right.