BOY!!!
We are so excited to be having another boy! It will be so fun for Max to have a little brother to play with. And of course, Jeremy is already imagining them playing sports together, playing on the same football team in high school, etc. It will also be really nice that we already have most of what we need for a boy! Although, the clothes will be in exactly the wrong season lol. Now our only problem is going to be coming up with a name! We have so many girl names we love, but no boy names we can agree on.
So here is he who has no name :)
I always feel so relieved after the 20 week ultrasound to hear that the baby is healthy and everything looks good. He is measuring a week ahead so if he wants to come middle of April that is fine with me!
8 comments:
How fun! Congrats on another boy! Max and his little brother will be the best of friends. :-)
Oh yay! You'll have fun with these little partners in crime. Congrats!!
Boys are so much fun! They love their mommies to death. I am sure Max will love having a brother to play with! Congrats and glad to hear that the baby is doing great!
Yay! Congrats, they will be best buds!!
Congrats~
YAY!!!!!!!! I'm SO incredibly happy for your guys!!! This is the most precious time in your life when you get to make beautiful miracles out of PURE LOVE. I love that all my friends are in the same faze of life as I am. Isn't it the best! Love ya Brit!
Congratulations! Two little boys will be so fun!
Congrats! That is so much fun!
Post a Comment