Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Gobble Gobble.

For Thanksgiving this year my family came to us!  My Mom, Dad, Jason, Lindy and Nate all came out for a week and we had so much fun!  We went out to dinner practically every night, to the movies, and the boys went to both the Texans game and the Rockets game.  But mostly we just relaxed.  Max had so much fun playing with everyone and it was so nice because he was always entertained! 

We went to Landry’s for Thanksgiving dinner.  It was really yummy and soooo nice to not have to worry about making anything.  Here’s the crew out to dinner:

DSC02089     DSC02082

 DSC02069 DSC02087

DSC02070 DSC02072 DSC02088Max was done with pictures:)

     

DSC02041 DSC02035

DSC02094

DSC02091 DSC02093

DSC02039

Of course I was horrible at taking pictures while they were here… surprise, surprise.  I hardly got any of my parents!  I’ll definitely have to do better at Christmas.

1 comment:

Familly said...

How fun! That's cool your family came to you guys!