On Sunday Jeremy turned 31 and well, it didn’t go quite as planned. Instead of sleeping in like he thought, he awoke to me yelling “HELP” at 6 in the morning. First of all, stupid day light savings. I never get an hour extra of sleep. Now my boys wake up at 6 instead of 7. The sooner my boys realize I’m not a morning person, the better. Anyways, the reason Jeremy woke up to me yelling help was because Max had made a nice long trail of throw up as I was running with him from the couch to the kitchen sink. Awesome. The poor boy has now been sick for three days. And yes, he got his flu shot over a month ago. But back to Jeremy. His day didn’t go quite as planned and we ended up staying home from church taking care of sick Max. But he did still get a yummy breakfast of cinnamon roll pancakes (thank you pinterest). And also his favorite dinner and a massive fudge peanut butter cake (thank you AGAIN pinterest:). I also got to take my hubby on a great date Saturday night to celebrate at Fogo De Chao’s with some friends. Happy Birthday to the hottest husband around! Love you!
3 comments:
For those of us who aren't cool enough to use pinterest, (I know I would waste WAY too much time) you MUST share those recipes. :) Sounds delish.
Happy birthday! Sorry about that flu bug - hit three of us four last week. Talk about the longest six days of my life...
Some days it doesn't pay to be a parent! Good thing your kids are cute!!! Happy Birthday Jeremy!
Post a Comment