Monday, November 14, 2011

Jack’s Patch

Okay, I can’t actually remember the name of this place my parents took us to.  But it was called something like “Jack’s Patch”.  I just remember it started with the name Jack.  And it was a pumpkin patch, so I decided that’s what it should be called.  Anyways, one day my parents took us to this pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins to carve.  The boys had a blast!  They had a massive pumpkin patch to walk through, farm animals, hay ride, corn maze, and this sand box type thing that was full of corn instead of sand.  I think that was the boys favorite part… the corn box thing.  They spent forever running their hands through it and rolling around in it.  And of course, Kyler tried to eat it.  Yes, I found some in his diaper later.  Max had a great time hunting for the perfect carving pumpkin with Papa. 

IMG_2532

IMG_2494  IMG_2497  IMG_2498IMG_2501  IMG_2503  IMG_2508IMG_2572  IMG_2511  IMG_2525IMG_2517  IMG_2516  IMG_2519IMG_2528  IMG_2531  IMG_2521IMG_2540  IMG_2542  IMG_2567IMG_2549  IMG_2553  IMG_2554IMG_2557  IMG_2561  IMG_2566

No comments: