Thursday, November 24, 2011

Playing with Friends

I loved getting together with my friend Kendall while we were in Utah.  And I’m convinced that we would play almost every single day if I lived there.  She is one of my very best friends and she also happens to have 2 boys that are exactly the same age as my boys.  Our youngest boys were even born on the same day.  So when we get together it’s the perfect play date for everyone… especially the mommies.  I got the cutest little pictures of our boys together while I was there.  But none of Kendall and I, because we were both in our PJ’s.  She’s that kind of friend.  The kind that let’s me come over in my pj’s and invade her house…letting our kids run wild while we drink diet dp/coke and laugh.  Love her.

IMG_2340  IMG_2341

  IMG_2347   IMG_2355

No comments: