Friday, November 11, 2011

Max’s First Dentist Appointment

A few days before his birthday Max had his first dentist appointment.  A while ago he had somehow injured his front tooth and chipped it.  Well, it started to look discolored so I took him in and sure enough, it caused a cavity.  So a week later we had to get it filled and it was a little traumatic.  He bawled as they took him back and they made me wait in the waiting room.   So there I sat, bawling like a freaking baby.  He actually only cried for a minute and they were really fast at filling it, like 20 minutes top.  But geez, it was terrible not being able to be back there with him!  And honestly I have never heard of a dentist office that does this?  They say it’s because children that young seem to do better and listen when their parents aren’t in the room.  But I’m not sure how I feel about it.  Anyways, these pictures are from his initial visit and cleaning.  I love the scowl on his face in the first one.  He was very nervous but did good all in all.

IMG_2273  IMG_2271  IMG_2272IMG_2274  IMG_2275

No comments: