Friday, December 23, 2011

Ready or Not

Kyler has recently been showing signs of potty training.  And by showing signs, I mean he pulls me into the bathroom while yelling “Pee” or “Poo”.  He then proceeds to pull down his pants and tries to take off his diaper.  So I have given in and I will sit him on the potty when he asks.  He never actually goes potty.  Just sits on there and giggles.  But after a few minutes I pull him off and put his diaper back on.  Then he FLUSHES, PUTS THE TOILET SEAT DOWN, and tries to WASH HIS HANDS.   Oh, and he’s only 19 months old.  No big deal.  I think potty training, whether I want to or not, may be in our near future. 

Also, since I didn’t update before, Ky’s 18 month check up went good.  But he is a little shorty!  He is only in the 18th percentile for height and 50th weight.  Max also had his three year old check up at the same time and was in the 80th percentile for both height and weight.  They both also had bronchitis and double ear infections.  Tis the season.  I swear we have been sick and on antibiotics for a month! 

Kyler also got a haircut!  His hair and curls were getting way too out of control so we went for the buzz cut.  I think he is super cute and it makes his eyelashes look really long!  BUT, I do miss the curls and kind of regret it.  Hopefully they grow back.   I keep doing a double take when I look at him because he looks so much older with his new hair cut.  Either way, what a cutie!

IMG_2666  IMG_2663IMG_2665

No comments: