Friday, December 30, 2011

Up Goes the Christmas tree

Like 2 months ago.  I know, I am way behind.  Get ready for a lot of December posts and pictures!  I officially now have 2 Christmas trees in my home.  I’m a little obsessed with Christmas.  If I had it my way (and some day I will), I would have a Christmas tree in every room in the house.  First, we have my “pretty” tree.  It’s red and lime green, with accents of white.  We also have the “kid'” tree which is filled with randomness… the little boys ornaments they have received each year, bright colored bulbs, and random ornaments that Jeremy has been given over the years… Santa playing soccer, Santa skiing, etc…. you see why I have 2 trees.  But I really do love this little random tree.  It’s fun to see all the ornaments, and it also has a few from my childhood as well.  Now this tree is only half decorated because the boys couldn’t help from playing with all the ornaments, and breaking a few.  So now the bottom half is bare.  Love both of our trees and I’m so sad to take them down in a few days.  As you can see, the boys had fun playing in the tree boxes.

IMG_2576  IMG_2577IMG_2578  IMG_2579IMG_2580  IMG_2582

photo (13)  photo (14)

No comments: