Wow life has been crazy the last few weeks. Well, these last few months actually. We spent most of October in Utah and since we came home it seems like life has moved at warp speed. But my whole family came for Thanksgiving and I want to blog about it because we had so much fun! This is our 5th Thanksgiving in Texas and the fourth that my family has come. I mean my WHOLE family… parents and all my siblings plus now a sister in law as well. I LOVE IT! I absolutely love that they come. I love the blowup mattresses everywhere in my house, trying to fit a whole turkey, ham, and 6 pies in the fridge, relaxing, watching movies, and going out dinner. I love the fun we have. It means so much to me that they make the effort to come every year. My boys had a blast and now it has been a month since they left and my boys miss them so much! Max keeps telling me he wants them to come back and that he is sad they are gone. It breaks my heart my boys don’t get to see them all on a regular basis. And now Max is old enough to realize and miss them all. Hopefully we won’t live here for ever. But for now, we are trying to grow where we are planted, look at the glass half full, bla bla bla… Anyways, back to Thanksgiving… I got side tracked…
Thanksgiving day! Lots of good eating. Kyler and I especially enjoyed the pie! Mmmmm.
The boys napping after our feast
And lots of relaxing!
No comments:
Post a Comment