Max is cracking me up/ driving me a little crazy lately. He is so full of personality and I love it! He says things all day long that makes us laugh. I need to remember to write them all down. Here are a few from yesterday:
“Mom? Do you wanna dance?”
“Sure buddy I love to dance”
“Okay!”
He then runs into the play room to grab his toy guitar and jam while yelling “Dance Mommy! Dance!”
“Mommy? I like your hair.“ (stroking my hair )
“Thank you”
“It sooo pretty!”
“Max, I love you.”
Yells excitedly “I love you back!”
And after reading him a bedtime story I asked:
“Max should we sing the ABC song?”
“not now Mom. I too tired”
“Mom, you supa hot. I supa STRONG!” (while flexing his muscles)
He also has decided that instead of being a terrible two, he would be a terrible three. He has moments of utter sweetness and delight, but is also getting really good at throwing fits, teasing his little brother, and yelling when he doesn’t get his way. I’m really hoping this part passes quickly. But for now, I’m drinking lots more diet dr. pepper and holding my breath while counting to ten. Okay just kidding. Kind of.
Also, something funny about Max lately… Just when I thought he couldn’t get any pickier about food, he decided to prove me wrong. I feel like this kid eats the same things every day. He refuses to try new foods and now even turns up his nose at some of the old standby’s. But we discovered a new food that he loves! And it is so random. He loves this!
Yep, Salisbury Steak with mac and cheese. Uh, seriously? Jeremy was eating this the other day and Max asked to have some. Well Max then proceeded to eat the ENTIRE thing. And now, he asks daily to have “daddy’s lunch” which means he wants Boston Market Salisbury steak with mac and cheese. Of course he can’t have it every day because those things are expensive. But, needless to say, my freezer is now stalked with them. Also, I must add that he will only eat the Boston Market brand. We tried the stofers version once and he wouldn’t touch it. Really Max? Really?
No comments:
Post a Comment