Sunday, August 19, 2012

Fourth of July in Utah

was Heavenly.  We loved playing outside in the gorgeous weather, swimming, barbequing with both our families, watching fireworks, and eating yummy homemade ice cream and desserts.  I really think fourth of July is one of the most fun holidays to be home for.  We had a blast and of course, I didn’t take as many pictures as I would have liked.  We started the morning off at Magelby’s Fresh with my family.  Then went to the PG pool our Knudsen family. 

IMG_4194photo (23) photo 2 (12)photo (24)

IMG_3889  IMG_3890IMG_3882  IMG_3883

Then went up to my parent’s to barbeque and swim some more.  We enjoyed Papa’s delicious homemade ice cream and Kyler got his first bee sting.  And this is the only picture I took

IMG_3921

Then back to Knudsen’s to eat yummy dessert and watch fireworks.  Kyler was a little scared.  He had a death grip around my neck and kept burying his head.  And the kids all have crazy eyes from the flash on my phone.

IMG_3894IMG_3895IMG_3892IMG_3896IMG_3899

It was a busy and fun day!

No comments: