Lots of playing with friends
We got to see BJ, Keisha and baby Brylee at the airport. They had a connection here and we were so happy to see them for a few minutes in the baggage claim.
Lots of swimming in the backyard and grabbing McD’s ice cream cones! The best way to cool off in this Houston heat.
Max and his adorable swim teacher, Miss Deven. Max totally has a crush on her. He loves showing off for her and when we get to the car he tells me how pretty she is.
Potty training was a bust. We tried it one weekend but Kyler wasn’t quite ready. We will try again in a few weeks once Max goes to preschool. But Ky looked so stinkin’ cute in those undies I had to post them anyways
After church one Sunday. They look like they are hugging but they are wrestling. And then Kyler decided he needed his hat on
Lots and lots of pool time. Only two pictures to show for it because, you know, I’m trying to keep them alive.
When Max gets out of the bath he combs his hair and with a laugh he tells me “Mom I look like Noah”
Lately, Max is always asking us to take his picture while he pretends to sleep. Then he laughs as he looks at the pictures.
He couldn’t keep a straight face long enough for me to get a picture in this one.
A new favorite game lately at our house is playing “Back to School”. Basically the boys put on their boots, helmets, hats, back packs, glasses, and anything else they thing they need to wear. They pack their lunches (usually with cheetoes and a drink. You know, the most important part) and then pack their backpacks. And by “pack” I mean they stuff their back packs full of all their favorite trains, transformers and stuffed doggies. Then they head off to school by marching around the house. It’s darling. Although I know Kyler is going to have a hard time in a few weeks when he realizes Max is the only one going to preschool. I’m excited to get one on one time with Kyler and do fun things together.
No comments:
Post a Comment