We went to Utah for almost an entire month in July and loved every minute of it! Jeremy came with us to celebrate the week of the 4th of July, and then the boys and I stayed for a few more weeks. It was Heavenly to get out of the heat and enjoy the beautiful weather in Utah. It was a little hot during the day but so nice after the sun went down. The boys played outside all day and all evening.
I think the fourth of July is one of the most fun holidays to celebrate in Utah. So many fun family things to do! I’ll post more about the holiday later though.
Jeremy stayed a little over a week, then it was me and my two boyfriends for the rest of the time. We really had a blast doing fun things with both sides of the family: swimming, going to the movies, playing on the slip n slide, going to the park, play baseball, learning to ride bikes, celebrating Lindy, Nate and Sadies birthdays, eating at all our favorite places, and also eating probably hundreds of creamies! I don’t know why but I totally miss banana creamies so when we are in Utah we are sure to eat a lot of them! Jeremy and I were also able to run away for the weekend up to Park City for a late anniversary getaway. I’ll post more on that later.
These first pictures are at the airport. We were able to use some of our miles towards tickets and so it worked out that Kyler and I flew together a few days earlier, and then Jeremy and Max came together. When Kyler and I got to the airport we realized our flight was delayed TWO HOURS. I was worried he was going to be a maniac, but he was an angel! We rode the escalator about a hundred times, ate bagels, and played in a toy store. Here he is lining up all these boats in the toy store. I ended up buying them so he could continue playing with them in the terminal. So we were in Utah for two days just he and I. It was fun to have a little alone time with my bubba. I know Max had a blast with Jeremy.
Sorry for the rambling on. My thoughts are a little jumbled at the moment. And now prepare yourself for a billion pictures. We were there for a month after all.
Kyler and I hit both Taco Amigo and Krispy Kremes on our first day in Utah. Needless to say he loved it all!
Max getting a shake with Daddy back in Houston:
Once Jeremy and Max got to Utah we hit the pool. a lot. My boys froze! It wasn’t even that cold but I guess we just aren’t used to it. In Houston you can swim at 8 in the morning and it isn’t too cold. But even in the afternoon at the pool my boys would shiver. They still absolutely loved it though.
Grandma knows the way to Kyler’s heart is ICECREAM! Or treats. Or anything covered in chocolate.
Papa spoiled us with his homemade ice cream many times during our trip. He makes the best homemade ice cream on planet earth. As you can see, the boys think so too. They needed a major bath afterward.
No comments:
Post a Comment