Thursday, April 3, 2014

Christmas Eve 2013

We had the best Christmas!  Of course we were sad to not go home this year and be with family.  However I have to admit, it was really nice not having to travel and being able to do our own thing.  Christmas Eve we started out the day being lazy in our jammies and eating delicious sugar cookies made by Jeremy.  (I had come home from running errands the day before to find all my holiday baking and caramels done for me.  My husband has skillz.  He’s all mine).    I wish I had taken a picture of them after we decorated them because they were so yummy and SO overloaded with sprinkles and candy from the boys.  We let the boys open up their gift from the Sao cousins which they LOVED… a game with two boxing guys.  The boys played with it forever!  Later that night we got together with the Jones and Wheatleys for a yummy dinner of Ham, potatoes, rolls, 3 salads, and 3 desserts!  Afterward the kiddos put on a variety show.  Caleb did a magic show, the girls sang songs from Frozen, Addy played the piano, and Max and Kyler showed off their karate ninja moves that they had been practicing together.  It was such a fun night and I can’t believe I didn’t take more pictures? We then came home and talked about the birth of Jesus for a bit and watched Mickey Mouse Christmas.  After the kiddos were tucked snug in their bed, Jeremy and I stayed up wrapping presents for the stockings and snuggling on the couch.  Then Santa came to drop off a goal post and Lego table and ate their cookies.  The end.

IMG_1620IMG_1613IMG_1607IMG_8001IMG_8008IMG_8006IMG_8012 IMG_8011IMG_8009IMG_6596IMG_1624 IMG_1623IMG_1622IMG_8018IMG_8021

No comments: