One Saturday in December I decided that Max and I needed to go on a date and have some alone time. He had been sweetly making innocent comments here and there about how he missed our time together and that I was always busy with baby Jane. Bless his heart! So we took off for a date and I told him we could do anything he wanted. He chose to go see Frozen (again) and then eat Mexican food at his favorite restaurant Chuys. He’s a boy after my own heart! Oh my goodness this boy knows how to melt my heart. We got popcorn and candy at the movies and several times he reached over to hold my hand during the movie. At Chuys we had the best conversation. I adored just talking to him. He told me about his week at preschool, who his best friends are, and just all the things that were on his mind. It was such a special date night and one I will never forget. I love you my sweet Max.
No comments:
Post a Comment