Sunday, April 6, 2014

New Years 2013

We had a great time celebrating New Years Eve with the Jones family.  They came over to our house and we ordered take out and lit fireworks in our driveway.  One thing that was really sweet was when it was time to go to bed the boys wanted to sleep in the same bed like they did at the hotel a few days before.  I thought it was really cute so naturally I had to take a picture.  Once the kiddos were in bed Jeremy and I watched a little TV, gave each other a New Years kiss at midnight, and were both asleep by 12:05.  Wow we are boring.  That or we are the parents of little children who wake us up at the crack of dawn.  It was still a great New Years.  2013 was a hard year in many ways.  My parents ended their marriage and I was very sick for most of my pregnancy.  But 2013 also had a few beautiful moments I will never forget.  Like the birth of our sweet baby Jane, a family trip to Destin Florida, and Sea World.  So long 2013, Welcome 2014!

IMG_8175IMG_8174IMG_8169IMG_8161IMG_8187IMG_8188IMG_8184IMG_8181 IMG_8178IMG_8180 IMG_8179IMG_8198IMG_8195IMG_8165

No comments: