The day after Christmas we took an overnight trip with the Jones’s to Santa’s Wonderland in College Station. This place was Texas Christmas at it’s finest. It was Christmas lights and Santa mixed with big bon fires, Texas Barbecue, a bluegrass band playing Christmas music, and fake snow flurries falling from the sky. But to the children it was magical. We loved riding the hayride through the Christmas lights and eating all the yummy food. It was even chilly that night so we actually needed coats and winter hats which made it feel “festive”. My least favorite part was when Kyler decided to wander off after I had repeatedly warned him that he needed to stay right by my side. Pure panic for the 2 minutes that I couldn’t find him in that huge crowd. I found him crying in a corner and he was so scared it broke my heart. But other than that little mishap this place was great! I always feel a little sad at Christmas that we aren’t in Utah with our families, but this place was a great distraction. I think the boys favorite part was staying in the hotel with friends and eating lots of candy. We had a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment