Friday, April 8, 2011

The Best Birthday EVA!

A couple of weeks ago I turned 26 and as stated above, it was THE best birthday ever!  My Mom came to visit and gave me the ultimate gift… a weekend away without the kiddos.  So Jeremy and I went to a little town called Brenham that is about an hour away.  We stayed in this really cool cabin and had a blast eating out, sleeping in, watching movies, walking around the little town, and just relaxing! 

We also had such a fun time with my Mom during her visit.  The boys absolutely love her and think she is so much fun.  Thanks Mom for everything!!

I also got spoiled by my girl friends taking me out to Olive Garden to celebrate…..

AND Jeremy surprised me with this camera!  It was totally unexpected and I have been wanting one for so long.  Seriously, this was the best birthday!  I feel so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends!

      IMG_0020

photo (72)      

Giving Nana lots of kisses!

IMG_0021 IMG_0078IMG_0024  IMG_0068 IMG_0076 IMG_0026

   

Max got really sick one of the days.  Poor sicky!

photo (73)

I adore this picture of Ky.  I wish I had taken it with my camera instead of my phone because the quality isn’t that great.

photo (74)

No comments: