Friday, April 8, 2011

I {Heart} My New Camera

I am having so much fun taking pictures of my boys!  The quality of the pictures is amazing and I love how much faster it is too!  So here are some of my favorites of Ky baby.  He was my only willing subject, because he had no choice.  Max refuses to hold still, pose, or even look toward the camera.

IMG_0106

IMG_0108  IMG_0112 IMG_0113

IMG_0096  IMG_0097IMG_0100  IMG_0114 IMG_0116 IMG_0170   IMG_0382

IMG_0383 IMG_0385

    IMG_0378 

He is Roaring like a dinosaur in this picture.  We have a dinosaur that does it and he loves to mimic it.  It cracks me up every time I hear him do it!

IMG_0379

IMG_0184

IMG_0173

His face is stained with crystal light in these last two pictures.  Max thought it was funny to spit it out all over Ky’s face.  Such a nice brother…

IMG_0174 IMG_0175

1 comment:

Familly said...

Those are so cute and they look really good! What a fun gift.