Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Random March Pictures

Now that I have a new (and amazing) camera I find myself taking pictures all the time.  And of course, for some reason I feel the need to post almost every picture I ever take on this blog.  I can’t help it. 

 

IMG_0363   IMG_0364

IMG_0367

IMG_1810       

Gross.IMG_1814  

Ok, I have three pictures of the exact same thing.  I KNOW!  Let me explain, The first is cute because Ky looks like he is sleeping.  The second is because Jeremy looks good in it.  The third is because Ky is smiling cute.  Too bad they can’t cooperate and all look cute in the SAME picture.  That would be too easy :-)

IMG_1819IMG_1818IMG_1817

Poor tired baby.  Jeremy took Ky home one Sunday during church to feed him and he totally zonked out in his chair.  Sundays are hard on little kiddos.IMG_1823 IMG_1824

                                            

My diet dr. pepper thief….                

IMG_1857 IMG_1859IMG_1864  

    

Nice face Jeremy.IMG_1873 IMG_1874   IMG_1875

       

My baby looks crazy in this picture.IMG_1906 IMG_1876

No comments: