We had quite the Birthday bash for Kyler this week! Jim and Donna (Jeremy’s parents) came into town and we played hard all week! We did have a small little Birthday party for him at Butterfly park on Friday. I was going to hand out this cute invitation, but since we were all sick the week before and I wasn’t sure if we were contagious, I ended up having to email it instead. Oh well. We kept the party really small with just a few close friends, ate pizza and cupcakes, and played. The weather was absolutely beautiful… minus some major wind trouble. Things were blowing everywhere but that didn’t stop us from having a ton of fun! Thanks to all our wonderful friends and Ky’s grandparents for coming to celebrate with us!
I am pretty Max and Noah were making up a plan to steal some cupcakes while they thought no one was looking…..
Cake time for Kyler! He was much more careful with his cake than Max was at his first birthday. I expected him to dig right in and go crazy but he didn’t. He just kept dipping a few fingers in, licking them and then giggling. It was super cute. After a few minutes he was crawling away to go play.
3 comments:
Those pics are so cute of him and his cake. I love the invitation!
What a sweet little face! The pics with you and him are priceless!
So cute!!!
Post a Comment