Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Birthday BOY

My baby Kyler turned ONE today, and I cried.  I know, I’m THAT mom.  It’s because I just love him so very much.  He brings so much happiness into our home and I am just so in love with this boy.  Over this last week of him being sick I have had the chance to hold and snuggle him all day long.  Although it was oh so sad to see him sick, I have loved every second of our snuggles.  I just kept reminiscing of all the happy memories I have of this little boy as his birthday approaches.  He has the sweetest little personality and a smile that instantly melts my heart.  I remember every little detail of that moment one year ago when he came into our lives.  I know I will never forget how I felt about him, and how much love I already had for this sweet little boy. 

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY KYLER!!!

IMG_0458 IMG_0455 IMG_0510 IMG_0511

More Birthday pictures coming soon   

3 comments:

Harward Family said...

He is SO SO cute!!!! Happy first birthday! I am so sorry to hear that you guys have been so sick. I am dying to know where you ate?!

Familly said...

Happy Birthday Kyler... He is such a cute boy. I am sorry you guys have been so sick. That was probably so hard to have your whole family sick.

Di said...

AHHH! He has changed so much since I saw him last, less chub and looking so so grown up. :( Wish they were babies forever. Lyla started walking recently can't wait for you to see it.