My baby turned three in April and I can’t even believe it. Words cannot express how much we love Kyler. He brings so much joy and happiness into our home. He is my wild man. Seriously, we are a little worried he has a diagnosis of ADHD in his future… but boy do we love him. He has the funniest little personality and has also become quite the sassy three year old. He is very strong willed. He will rarely snuggle, but when he does it melts my heart. He tells me I’m his princess and is very sweet when he talks to baby Jane in my tummy. Kyler loves to sing along to the radio and with each song that he knows, he will stop singing in the middle of it and declare, “Mom! I’m a great singer!” Another funny thing about Kyler is that he is oddly proud of his blue eyes. He is the only one out of both sides of our families with blue eyes besides my Dad. Anyways, he is always talking about his blue eyes. For example he will say “Max! you got water in my blue eyes!” Or “Mommy, its too bright. My blue eyes are watering”. It cracks us up every time.
Something else we love about this funny little boy is he has the biggest sweet tooth! I don’t think I have ever seen him turn down a dessert. Quite the opposite of Max, who we can rarely get to even take a BITE of dessert and will only eat plain vanilla icecream. Kyler also loves my “Dr Hepper” and frequently asks for a “sip”. Of course he asks while batting his long eyelashes and smiling sweetly with his head crooked to the side. How can I say no to that sweet face?
Another funny thing about Ky is he sometimes sounds like he has other accents! Weird I know. He is an awesome talker and people often tell us that. But some words he says sound like he uses an accent. For example, he says the word airport “aya pork” and I kid you not it sounds like a New Yorker. Also when he says the number “Nine”. He also says some words with what sounds like a southern accent. Like “Candy”. Silly boy. On a random side note, Max has been trying to teach him to say airport correctly, and so now Kyler walks around saying “Ba Ba Ep Port”. Not even close buddy.
For Kyler’s birthday we had a little party for him the day before. I let him invite 3 friends to Jumpalooza to celebrate. It was the perfect little birthday party. We ate pizza and ice cream and the boys had a blast jumping with their friends. He was in three year old heaven! Daddy came home from work at lunch so he could come to the party too. As you can see, Kyler was so excited!
The next day was his actual birthday. We attended a party for sextuplets which was pretty wild to say the least. Then we went out to dinner as a family to Kyler’s favorite place that he refers to as “Chips” (Chuy’s Mexican). Later in the evening he opened up a few presents at home and we had brownies. He got an Optimus Prime transformer, a power ranger figure and mask, and a playdough dump truck thing. He also was super excited to get a basketball hoop from Grandma and Grandpa Knudsen, and a ninja turtle from Collin and Ally. I feel a little bad I didn’t bake him an awesome cake, but being pregnant and nauseous meant that brownies was the best I could do. Fortunately he loves brownies and was thrilled. Later that night I found him asleep with the playdough truck he got from his bff Lyla. We love you our sweet Kyler!
Mommy and Daddy love you so much Kyler! What a blessing you are to us.
No comments:
Post a Comment