Sunday, July 7, 2013

Utah according to my iphone Part 1

We went to Utah for the last two weeks of May.  It was a pretty wild trip… some of it good, some of it not so good.  But I am so glad we got to be home for Jason’s homecoming from his mission in North Carolina!  We missed him soooo much!  The boys immediately ran up to him and gave him a big hug at the airport.  It was adorable.

We had a great time celebrating Memorial Day, swimming, eating Grandpa’s homemade ice cream, playing with cousins, and being with family.   I ate at Taco Amigo and Café Rio an embarrassing amount of time.  It made my pregnant self so happy.  We also got to see Lindy graduate from Timpanogos High School, class of 2013!  I’m not gonna lie, I forgot how loooong graduation is.  But I’m glad we got to be there for it.  My Grandpa Wilson and Grandma Michele were in town as well and so we got to have some good visits with them.

Memorial Day was filled with swimming in Grandma’s backyard, a yummy BBQ, and Grandpa’s homemade ice cream.

IMG_6112IMG_6125IMG_6130IMG_6131IMG_6132IMG_6136IMG_6137IMG_6138IMG_6140 IMG_6142 IMG_6143IMG_6144 IMG_6145 IMG_6147IMG_6149 IMG_6150 IMG_6151IMG_6156 IMG_6158IMG_6159 IMG_6160IMG_6162 IMG_6164IMG_6165 IMG_6166

Jason’s Homecoming!

IMG_6170 IMG_6168IMG_6171 IMG_6174IMG_6176 IMG_6178 IMG_6179IMG_6184 IMG_6185 IMG_6186IMG_6187 IMG_6189IMG_6194 IMG_6190 IMG_6195IMG_6196 IMG_6197 IMG_6198IMG_6200

 IMG_6207 IMG_6208 IMG_6209IMG_6211 IMG_6212IMG_6370 IMG_6111IMG_6348

 

Lindy’s Graduation!

IMG_6229IMG_6234IMG_6233IMG_6231IMG_6236 IMG_6237IMG_6240 IMG_6239

No comments: