I have had so much fun putting together a nursery for this little lady. I kept it pretty simple and tried to just make over things that I already had. There are a few more things I would like to do it eventually, and the frames above her crib obviously will have pictures in them. I get so excited every time I walk by her nursery. I am now 38 weeks and she really could come anytime! I have been contracting a lot and since the boys were both early, I am really kind of counting on her being early too.
This pregnancy has been a tough one. I think I threw up more with the boys, but was usually over being sick by 15 weeks or so. This time I have pretty much been nauseous the entire pregnancy. I don’t cook and it’s rare that anything sounds good. I just feel like I am in a constant state of nausea. But I am extremely blessed to have had a healthy pregnancy and can’t wait to meet her! The boys are so very sweet to her already. They give my belly kisses multiple times a day, tell her good morning and good night, sing to her, and pray for her. It absolutely melts my heart. I am getting so excited for this next step in our lives. It’s about to get crazy around here but we are ready! I can’t wait to hold you sweet baby girl.
2 comments:
Britt it's BEAUTIFUL!!!! And I love the name you chose. I'm so super excited for you to have a girl. Miss you so much!
I am in love with that nursery!! So cute. And girl, you look FABULOUS!! Hang in there.....you're so close!
Post a Comment