June was pretty much spent swimming everyday and getting ready for our baby sister to come! Max made big improvements in his swim lessons with Miss Deven. Jeremy and I celebrated our 9th anniversary with dinner at the Grand Lux café followed by a movie.
We enjoyed celebrating what a great Dad Jeremy is on Father’s Day. I made his favorite Cinnamon rolls and somehow I didn’t even take a picture of Jeremy? I have major pregnancy brain! I did post this picture of him and the boys on instagram and brag about how awesome he is though.
Max did swim lessons with Miss Deven four days a week for three weeks! We had to cram it in between getting his cast off and now our baby coming soon. He made great improvements! He learned to jump off the side and swim almost the full length of the pool while coming up for air a few times. Kyler was a swim lessons drop out this year. He started out saying he wanted to, but flipped out when it came time for lessons. We tried it for a week, then I pulled the plug. We’ll try again next year.
Riding the carousel at the Woodlands Mall
Jeremy and I at the Grand Lux Café for our anniversary. Pardon my 9 month pregnant self. Didn’t realize how unflattering that dress was till I saw this picture.
Max said he drew a pirate ship for Nephi the prophet, and has been practice learning to write Mommy… melt my heart
The Jones family welcomed sweet little Jack into their family last week. He is adorable and I can’t wait for Jane to get here so they can start being bff’s like their older siblings Kyler and Lyla.
Other random pics:
No comments:
Post a Comment