Saturday, July 6, 2013

Destin Photo Dump, starting now

So I have a crazy amount of pictures from our Destin trip a few months ago.  It really was the best trip everrrr.  My boys are already asking when we can go back.  We are so blessed to have been able to go with the Jones and Petersens for 2 years now.  I hope we can continue the tradition as long as we all live here!  Family vacations like these are good for the soul.

Poor Max had to have his massive water proof bag over his cast the whole trip.  He was such a good sport about it and we were really proud of him.  He still had a blast running through the water.  I have to say, I am amazed the cast didn’t get a single drop of water on it.  Pretty impressive if you ask me. 

Every day was beach day so we have a ton of pictures on the beach.  I think one of my favorite things was watching Kyler.  He is so self entertained and I love it.  Just give him a bucket and he would entertain himself alllll day long.  These first few make me laugh.  He squirted poor Lyla when she wasn’t expecting it. He totally looks guilty.  It also cracked me up that he always wanted to wear his shades. 

 DSC_0036DSC_0066 DSC_0068DSC_9836DSC_9903DSC_0024 DSC_0026DSC_0131 DSC_0133DSC_0149DSC_0150DSC_0174DSC_0176 DSC_0179DSC_9887 DSC_9878 DSC_0296 IMG_1068DSC_0194DSC_0196 DSC_0212 DSC_0223 DSC_0217DSC_9993 IMG_1081DSC_0256DSC_0269DSC_0357DSC_0330 IMG_1187DSC_0814 DSC_0816DSC_0819 DSC_9804DSC_9833 DSC_9829DSC_9834 DSC_9905DSC_0864DSC_9909DSC_9919DSC_9912DSC_9949DSC_0276DSC_9979

No comments: