Thursday, July 11, 2013

Happy Independence Day

We had the perfect 4th of July this year.  Being that I am about ready to pop, we kept things really simple.  Jeremy was the best hubby ever and took the boys to go see the new Despicable Me 2 movie while I stayed home and had a nap.  We picked up KFC for dinner which I don’t think I’ve had in at least 3 years.  Then we went over to the Petersen’s cul de sac for some fireworks and dessert.  I made strawberry shortcake and Crystal and Di each brought a dessert too so it was really yummy!  The kiddos enjoyed eating red white and blue popsicles, riding their bikes, and watching Jeremy’s awesome firework show.  Kyler was a little scared of the fireworks and spent most of the time in my lap, but I loved the snuggles.  We had a blast!

IMG_6429  IMG_6430IMG_6435  IMG_6437IMG_6439  IMG_6443IMG_6455  IMG_6452

IMG_6446

IMG_6448 IMG_6449 IMG_6450

IMG_6458 IMG_6461 IMG_6463IMG_6464  IMG_6469IMG_6470IMG_6471 IMG_6473IMG_6475IMG_6476IMG_6478IMG_6479IMG_6481IMG_6484 IMG_6488 IMG_6490

In the car to go home.  Kyler had red frosting all over his face, was a sweaty mess, and was falling asleep.  The boys were wiped out!  It seems like I didn’t take very many pictures of Max because he was off riding bikes practically the whole time.  What a perfect 4th of July. 

IMG_6491IMG_6493IMG_6494IMG_6496IMG_6498

No comments: