Saturday, July 6, 2013

Iphone pics from May

I had to take a picture of Max with his drawing because it was the first time he actually tried to draw facial features and a body on his stick figures.  He used to just draw the arms coming out of the head, no body, and just dots for the eyes.  So I was delighted to see his drawing.  He said it is a drawing of himself with his green cast on. 

Kyler and I had fun picking out flowers to plant in the garden.  He was such a great helper.  The boys played a lot outside.  One of my favorite afternoons was when they flipped this little plastic house thing over to pretend it was a pirate ship and there were sharks in the water.  They loaded up all their outdoor toys into it and played for like 2 hours!  The rest of the pictures are just random.

 

IMG_5838 IMG_5837

IMG_5853 IMG_5854 IMG_5863 IMG_5869 IMG_5860IMG_6014

IMG_5909

 IMG_5920IMG_5921IMG_5948 IMG_5954 IMG_5957IMG_5987 IMG_6021IMG_6023 IMG_6027

No comments: